Find a Distributor Terms and Conditions
- The contractor should be a user of Solomon Colors or the following branded products, Brickform, UltraFiber 500, Lythic or DAY1. They can demonstrate this by providing their gallery photos and identifying the products used.
- Provide the name of their primary distributor or ready mix producer. This will provide a reference/point of contact should it become necessary as well as somewhat legitimize the claim they use our products.
- Affirm all information provided to us is correct and updated. Agree to inform us if any information needs to be updated or corrected.
- Affirm they will not claim to be endorsed or guaranteed by Solomon Colors.
- Affirm that any photos they submit are their own.
- Agree to let us use any photo they submit.
- Agree that Solomon Colors can remove any contractor from this site at any time without prior notice.
- Provide at least 5 photos of your work with descriptions of products used.
- Every 12 months Solomon Colors will send out an email to confirm that the contractor still wants to be listed on myconcretecontractor.com. If Solomon Colors does not receive a written response within 30 days, then the contractor will be removed from the site.
- Recognize that Solomon Colors does not endorse or guarantee any contractor.
- It is the duty of the user to do their due diligence and qualify contractors.
- Solomon Colors cannot guarantee the accuracy of the contractor information.
- We hope that your contractor uses Solomon Colors/Brickform products but Solomon Colors cannot guarantee what products the contractor will actually end up using.
- Solomon Colors/Brickform products are sold through distributors and are not sold direct to contractors.
- This is not an exhaustive list and is based on contractors who have submitted their information to myconcretecontractor.com.
By Agreeing with the T&C you will be redirected to our Find a Distributor search page.